Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Carnival #102

This week Mama Bear has another wonderful carnival for us to enjoy! Be sure to see the complete carnival at I've Got a Little Space to Fill. We are in need of more hosts. Please email makeitfromscratch at yahoo.com to be added to the schedule!

Here a few submissions that I found particularly interesting from this week's carnival:

I've had a similar project brewing in my head. This gives me another idea for how to make it work. Perhaps you will see it here some first of the month

Mary never fails to give us a fantastic recipe for the carnival. This one hits on two of my favorite ingredients. It looks fabulous! 

Perhaps at the opposite end of the spectrum, but chocolate and peanut may be my favorite combination of flavors! This dessert will be on the to try list at this house! 


Enjoy the carnival!

Other items of interest:
Festival of Frugality
The Homesteader's Carnival
Foods Naturally


Apologies for my tardiness in posting this. It has been a crazy day! 

2 comments:

  1. Love your links! They are fun to choose which project I want to do! Great inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

Header designed by Crystal. Thanks!