Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Join the Blogroll, See the Complete List, Get Buttons

Joining the blogroll is easy! If you are a member of the blogroll from Stop the Ride, please update your code with the new Make it from Scratch code!

1. Your blog must contain posts about making items from scratch. (cooking, sewing, crafts or others.)

2. Add the following blogroll code or one of the buttons below to your sidebar.

Then email makeitfromscratch at yahoo dot com with the words join blogroll in the subject line. Please include a link to the site you would like to add to the blogroll.

3. If the blogroll or a button is there you will be added to the blogroll!

Blogroll




Buttons

Feel free to use these buttons on your page:
















Thanks to Joanie at Nini Makes for making these graphics!










The Complete Blogroll

4 comments:

  1. Hey Stephanie, I just noticed that the link here goes to my blogspot blog that I no longer use. The one on the side goes to wordpress. Just noticed and thought I'd let you know. Thanks!

    Becca

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I forgot to let you know I did update my links (on Renaissance Culinaire). Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stephanie,

    I am no longer at blogspot.

    Please switch Adrienne's Armoire to:
    http://aszat.wordpress.com

    I have added a MIFS badge there.
    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adrienne,
    Your address has been changed.

    ReplyDelete

Header designed by Crystal. Thanks!