Sunday, March 29, 2009

Awards, Firsts and Carnivals

Thank you to Jennifer from Frugal Front Porch for awarding Make it from Scratch with the Sisterhood Award. This award recognizes great attitude or gratitude. Jennifer your recognition is greatly appreciated.


April 1st is this Wednesday, and you know what that means. No, not a bunch of practical jokes, but Firsts on the First. This is your opportunity to try something new, and share with us how it went. I hope you will join in on Wednesday!

This past Tuesday I neglected to mention other carnivals for the week. I would not want to miss mentioning some other great carnivals that happened last  week!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your award. I love your blog. Hugs, Bobbi Jo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your award...it's a blog surfing Sunday for me and trying to catch up....

    ReplyDelete

Header designed by Crystal. Thanks!