Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Carnival #119

My apologies for not getting this up yesterday. It was a crazy day.


This week the carnival is hosted by Mama Bear at Gotta Little Space. And what a wonderful selection there is this week! Here are a few that I really enjoyed.

A great tutorial for making a sturdy bag from something that would otherwise end up in the trash.

My kids love to paint. I love that I can send them outside to paint this time of year. This recipe for do it yourself finger paint looks very simple and fun!

It can be challenging finding crafts for boys. This is a great idea.

I hope you enjoy the carnival this week! Here are some other carnivals that may be of interest.



1 comment:

  1. lol...sounds like it's been a crazy week for everyone! I was a little later than usual on my post too. We've always got next week to get back on track. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Header designed by Crystal. Thanks!