Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Carnival #120

The carnival is up at 11th Heaven's Homemaking Haven, and what a great one. The variety this week is incredible. As always, Mommy2my9 did a fantastic job presenting the carnival!


Here are few that I found particularly interesting:

A couple hours and $13 to transform the playroom. It looks beautiful. I'm curious how it will hold up though.

I enjoyed Mixed Media Artist's fabric painting last week also. This week's creation is just as lovely.

This recipe is like my grandmother's recipe that we layer with bananas and whipped cream. When I mention date pudding, people often look at me like I'm crazy. It is good to know someone on the other side of the globe enjoys this dessert also.

I hope you enjoy the carnival. Hope to see your post included in next week's carnival.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Header designed by Crystal. Thanks!