Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Carnival #141

This week the carnival can be found at Gotta Little Space. Thanks to Rina for hosting this week! Here are a few of my favorites:

The Wonder of Green Smoothies
Fruits and veggies all blended together in a yummy drink, or so Sarah claims. Interesting....

Homemade Applesauce Muffins
I have quite a bit of applesauce from this season. These muffins sound like a delicious way to use my sauce.

Spicy Chicken Noodle Soup
This sounds like a delicious variation of an old favorite.

Thank you for joining us this week!

2 comments:

  1. Looks very healthy! I should start being more healthy, that's why I love your site!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo hoo! Thanks for posting my Spicy Chicken Noodle soup :)

    I made it again, this time without spicy pancetta, and it wasn't quite the same...

    ReplyDelete

Header designed by Crystal. Thanks!