Thursday, May 27, 2010

MIFS #169- Strawberry Spinach Salad with Pecans and Balsamic Vinegar

Welcome to the carnival! The Make it from Scratch carnival is your chance to share your projects. I hope you join us by linking up at the bottom of this post.

I hope that you enjoy strawberries as much as I do. I have a feeling that my posts here are going to be all about strawberries for a little while. You see, I have a lot of strawberries to eat and preserve. (and they are still coming.)


My lastest strawberry recipe is Strawberry Spinach Salad with pecans and balsamic vinegar. This recipe came about like many of my kitchen creations; a compilation of several recipes using ingredients I have in the pantry. The roasted pecans and reduced balsamic vinegar make this simple spring salad a stand out.

Strawberry Spinach Salad with Pecans and Balsamic Vinegar

A perfect simple spring time salad!

See Strawberry Spinach Salad with Pecans and Balsamic Vinegar on Key Ingredient.




LINK UP YOUR PROJECTS!

Carnival Guidelines:


Link up your recipes, crafts, garden projects, yarn creations, home improvement, or other d-i-y posts. Posts about making something, or helpful resources and tips for making things are what we are all about.


Please link directly to the post, not to home page of your blog. Kindly link back to the carnival with twitter, stumble and/or from your blog.




4 comments:

  1. Wow! Look at all of those strawberries! Mmmmm! We love strawberries in our salads.

    I just found your blog through Sarah @ Mum in Bloom. She suggested I come over and join in on this carnival! I look forward to getting the chance to sit down and look at past weeks' posts for some inspiration and recipe ideas! Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You sure are going to busy with all of those strawberries. That salad is one of my favorites for this time of year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy buckets of strawberries batman! You do have a lot of those little red gems. That salad sounds delicious. I love salads with fruit in them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I Love strawberries. That salad really sound delicious. I saved the recipe so I can try it out later on. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete

Header designed by Crystal. Thanks!