Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Carnival #85 - Fall Colors

It is a colorful carnival this week, full of crafts and wonderful fall recipes. Be sure to check them all out at Stop the Ride, but I will share a few of my favorites with you here. 


I love new pumpkin recipes, especially those that go beyond pie. The curry soup sounds wonderful!

I love the healthy and frugal combination that beans provide. I always am looking for new ways to cook them. This recipe with cilantro and garlic looks like a winner to me!

I'm going to harvest persimmons for the first time this year. I need some recipes! 

Enjoy the carnival!


1 comment:

  1. I am enjoying everything you are giving me to enjoy smile grin and all the neat carnaival site!

    Linda
    http://coloradofarmlife.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

Header designed by Crystal. Thanks!