Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Carnival #91

This week the Make it from Scratch carnival can be found at Feels Like Home. This week you'll find some helpful and tempting posts for Thursday's celebration. There are also some great gift ideas for Christmas. Be sure to read the whole carnival to find your favorites, but here are a few that I found particularly interesting.

Three Easy and Natural Fall Centerpieces.
I'm often to practical to take the time to make things look pretty, but I do so enjoy the beautiful things that others make. Items that are this easy, and made from things in my yard inspire me.

Upcycled Sweater
I recently tried to use old sweater sleeves to make leggings for my six year old. They look so cute, but I need a better way to keep them up. I thought maybe this post would be about making leggings. It is not, but I love what she did with her old sweater. Go and see.

Vanilla Extract
So simple to make your own, and a great gift idea. Hmm....



Enjoy the carnival this week. Be sure to join us next week! Please email me if you would be interested in hosting the carnival at your blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Header designed by Crystal. Thanks!