Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Make it from Scratch #88

This week the carnival can be found at A bit of flour. Enjoy this weeks recipes, crafts and more. Here are a few that I found particularly interesting this week. 


No idea what this is? I didn't either until I read the post. Let's just say garlic, chili peppers, chili powder and cilantro....that is my kind of soup.

I've been looking for ideas to use tomatoes I dried this summer. This looks like a winner!
What a special gift for a first anniversary.

2 comments:

  1. thank you for including my anniversary book on your blog as well! I enjoy your "stop the ride" site very much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yummmm I am cooking and cooking from your recipes.

    Linda
    http://coloradofarmlife.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

Header designed by Crystal. Thanks!