Monday, November 17, 2008

The Make it from Scratch Carnival #90

Welcome to the 90th edition of the Make it from Scratch Carnival. With colder weather here and holidays coming soon, many of us have tasty dishes and gifts on our mind. If you are looking for ideas, you've come to the right place. 

Tasty Dishes
Mary@SimplyForties presents Another Holiday Side Dish posted at SimplyForties. Doesn't this look marvelous?! 

Bobbie Whitehead presents an alternative to pumpkin pie at the holidays.  Recipe Corner is posted at The Backyard Grower.

Stephanie presents Pulling Off a Thanksgiving Feast with tips and links to recipes to make your Thanksgiving dinner a success. Posted at Make It From Scratch.

Leigh presents Look Mom, I’m Evolving posted at Cheap Healthy Good. A delicious (to her surprise) cooked fruit dessert. 

christinemoers presents Make that food last posted at welcome to my brain . net. This is some advice you may need after Thanksgiving. 

OneKrustyMama presents Chicken Pot Pie posted at One Krusty Mama.


3 moms presents Scrumptious Sunday - Chocolate Syrup posted at Happy to be at Home. Can you go wrong with chocolate?




For the Season Just Around the Corner
HappyCampers presents Easy Christmas Gift Idea posted at The Adventures Of The Williams Family. I love how she decorated her gift jars!

Kate presents Candy-Cane Cookies posted at A Simple Walk.

tips and tricks presents How to Efficiently Do Your Holiday Shopping posted at tips and tricks 4 me.


For the Do-It-Yourself Folks
Cindy presents Yellow Barbie Plarn Dress posted at My Recycled Bags

ChristineMM presents PJs! posted at The Thinking Mother, a learning experience for mother and son.


Thank you to all who participated in this edition of Make it for Scratch. Join us again next week at Feels Like Home.  Posts can be submitted via Blog Carnival. If you would like to host a future edition please email me at makeitfromscratch at yahoo.com



4 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for including my post in the carnival. I can't wait to try out all the great ideas here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for including my post!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for including my post and hosting - what a great carnival!! I'm checking them all out now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad I found your blog today. I didn't know about your carnival... This collection of recipes sounds great !

    ReplyDelete

Header designed by Crystal. Thanks!