Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Carnival #98

This week the carnival can be found at I've Got a Little Space to Fill. Mama Bear always does such a wonderful job. I'm pleased to announce that she has agreed to host the carnival monthly. There are still plenty of slots available for other hosts. Please email me and let's get you onto the schedule. Onto the good stuff:

And good stuff there is this week. Mouth watering recipes, do it your self cleaners, fun and practical crafts. Some of my favorites follow

How to Get Three Meals from Seemingly Stripped Turkey Bones.
Ah frugality and delicious food, a post after my own heart!

How to Make a Basket Planter
This is a planter made from oak branches. I love the rustic look.

Fridays are for Fun and Pizza
Homemade pizza is a regular menu item here. This herbed crust recipe sounds wonderful!


Enjoy the carnival this week! Some other items that may interest you:

All Things Eco

The Homesteading Carnival

All Foods Naturally Newsletter - Be sure to check out my Easy Ground Beef Recipes.

Thank you to the host of these other great carnivals!

1 comment:

Header designed by Crystal. Thanks!