Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Carnival #99

Welcome to the 99th edition of Make it from Scratch. A Dusty Frame is our hostess for the week. She has included a bit of inauguration trivia in honor of today's historical event.  Be sure to head over there to check out the entire carnival, and to give her a little link love. Here are some entries that caught my eye this week. 


My kids, not to mention my husband, think Pop Tarts are food from the gods. I rarely buy them. Homemade would be cheaper and better for them. 

What a fun way to teach children about primary and secondary colors. 

Make something delicious out of hamburger and what you have on hand. 


Other carnivals of interest this week. 

1 comment:

  1. I love your site & wanted to share an award with you!
    You can find the details on my blog here: http://mommaf8.stblogs.com
    Have a geat day & God bless!
    Sincerely,
    Kim

    ReplyDelete

Header designed by Crystal. Thanks!