Wednesday, January 28, 2009

We Have a Blogger Down. I Repeat, We Have a Blogger Down.

Stephanie called me today and asked if I'd post a blurb letting our faithful Make It From Scratch readers know that her power has been knocked out by this winter storm slicing its way through the middle of the country.

And I was all, "Don't worry, Lady. I got your back."


She probably won't have power until sometime Friday, so please be patient and excuse the absence of her regularly scheduled food post on Thursday. I'll be putting one up in her place. I know those are big shoes to fill, but I wear a size 10 myself, so I hope that will do. LOL!


Kellie and I have some great posts coming up in the next few days as well, so you can get your Make It From Scratch fix!


Anyone else out there digging out from the storm?

1 comment:

  1. Thanks! Just got power tonight at 6:00! So happy to have it back!

    ReplyDelete

Header designed by Crystal. Thanks!