Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Carnival #117

This week the carnival is at Ginger Won't Snap. Thanks to Ginger for a fine hosting job. Thanks to all who submitted posts and participated in this week's carnival. 


So many wonderful ideas. There are a couple of yummy looking rhubarb recipes, but alas I will not have rhubarb until next year. Here are some other posts that caught my eye. 

I've been seeing a lot of posts lately about No Knead Bread. This delicious and simple recipe may just get me to try making the dough! 

I need a better way to organize my coupons. This is super frugal way to get it done. 

I've never made Angel Food cake from scratch. It sounds so good. Now I just need some fresh strawberries to go with it! 

Thanks for joining us for the carnival this week. Next week the carnival will be hosted right here at Make it from Scratch. Please submit your posts via Blog Carnival

Here some other carnivals that may be of interest. 



1 comment:

  1. Stephanie,
    I rec'd an email about my submission to this week's carnival mentioning that you're looking for a host for next week. I'm new to the scene, but I'd be willing! Let me know if I can help -- www.kitchenstewardship.com. Thanks! Katie

    ReplyDelete

Header designed by Crystal. Thanks!