Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Carnival #139

This week's carnival is a must see! (Well they all are aren't they? But this one is particularly good.) The carnival has so many wonderful fall ideas from costumes to squash to apples. Head over to Frills in the Hills to check them all out!

Hard to pick favorites this week, but here are a few that I found extra special!

Apple Gingerbread Cake
This looks like an absolutely delicious way to combine two favorite fall flavors. I'm really wishing I had some right now for breakfast!

Roasted Butternut Squash with Moroccan Spices
I love the spice combination in the recipe. I can just smell it cooking now.

15 Rice Quickies

Rice is one of my favorite frugal pantry staples. It is so versatile! Check out these quick and easy rice ideas.

Thanks for joining us this week!

1 comment:

Header designed by Crystal. Thanks!