Thursday, October 15, 2009

Spiced Pumpkin Pancakes

I recently finished processing the last of our pie pumpkins. This time I didn't feel like making pumpkin pie. This time I was in the mood for pumpkin pancakes.

Amy from the Mother Load posted a recipe for pumpkin pancakes some time ago. I loved it since I first read it there. I've adapted her recipe to include more spice for that fall flavor I cherish.



Spiced Pumpkin Pancakes

Soft, fluffy pancakes full of fall flavor.

See Spiced Pumpkin Pancakes on Key Ingredient.

3 comments:

  1. yummy! I may try this one Sunday for brunch!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh now you've done it. I'm starving! Guess I'm headed to your house for breakfast.

    Thanks for you comment on my post about moving. You are living the good life!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've used this recipe 3 or 4 times now for group activities and just wanted to let you know it's a huge hit. I'm sending people this way for the recipe!

    ReplyDelete

Header designed by Crystal. Thanks!