Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Carnival #155

This week the carnival is hosted by Jen at 11th Heaven's Homemaking Haven.
Thanks to her for another wonderful hosting job. Here are a few of my favorites from this week's carnival.

Homemade Brown Sugar Scrub

This looks easy to make and luxurious.

Oreo Brownies
Oh do these ever look good!

Book of Days

I am so completely unorganized when it comes to remembering birthdays and special days. These easy do it yourself book would be a great help.

Be sure to see the entire carnival over at 11th Heaven's Homemaking Haven.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for all the links. Oreo brownies sound yummy (though I would use Newman O's), however I gave up sweets for Lent. :(

    Also I have an award for you on my blog- http://www.retrohousewifegoesgreen.com/2010/02/i-won-three-awards.html

    ReplyDelete

Header designed by Crystal. Thanks!