Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Carnival #108

Spring is here. The sun is shining, and Funny about Money has a wonderful Make it from Scratch carnival for us all today. Here are my picks for the week. 


We are attempting to grow potatoes in tires again this year. This articles has some great information and links about using tires. Be sure to check out the comments for even more ideas. 

I love me some curry, and I love me some chickpeas. This recipe for curried chickpeas looks fabulous and includes do it yourself curry instead of commercially made spice mix. YUM!

Mary strikes again. She has some wonderful recipes! My husband may actually enjoy eggplant prepared like this! 

Thanks to our hostess, all who participated, and all who enjoy the Make it from Scratch carnival. Enjoy this beautiful day and carnival #108. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Header designed by Crystal. Thanks!