Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Carnival #130

This week It's Frugal Being Green is our hostess for the Make it from Scratch carnival. Thanks to Carrie for putting the carnival together for us. Be sure to check out the entire carnival! Some of my favorites:

Chicken Salad Filled Puffs

These sound incredibly yummy!

How to make your own pectin.

We make a lot of jams here. Making my own pectin would make those jams even more frugal. Very interesting.

24 Ways to Fill an Omelet

I'm always looking for new ways to serve eggs.

Don't forget that next Tuesday is the first (already.) In addition to the carnival it is Firsts on the First! share something new that you've tried to make from scratch!

2 comments:

  1. Omelets and I have a very close relationship. Thanks for the delicious ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for including my recipe. I think this is a great carnaval and have added you to my blogroll. Please check it out and keep up the good work!

    Happy greening!

    http://greentobe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Header designed by Crystal. Thanks!