Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Carnival #157 and Introducing.....

This week the carnival can be found at Lighter Side. Thank you Abi for hosting the carnival this week. Some of my favorites from the carnival:

Green Onion Vase
What a clever idea to use wilted onions. I wonder how long they will last.

Keepsake Ornament
I made something like these with my two oldest children a long time ago. Every year when we get them out at Christmas we are all amazed at how little their hands and feet used to be. I need to make these again, with all the kids.

Peanut Butter Brownie Cupcakes
I wish I had some of these sitting in my kitchen right now! Well more specifically, sitting in my hand about to be devoured.

Thanks for joining us for the carnival this week. Be sure to submit your posts for next week. The carnival will be right here at Make it from Scratch.


And introducing a new contributor here at the Make it from Scratch blog, Mary from Simply Forties. Long time carnival readers know her as a frequent carnival contributor. She shares some fabulous recipes. Looks like she has a good one to share tomorrow. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Header designed by Crystal. Thanks!