Here's a great spice recipe I got from Sierra at the FunOnABudget Yahoo group.
- 4 tablespoons salt
- 1 tablespoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon dehydrated onion
- 1/2 tablespoon dehydrated garlic
- 1/2 tablespoon crushed red pepper
- 1/2 tablespoon dried thyme
- 1/2 tablespoon dried rosemary
- 1/2 tablespoon dried fennel
and hamburgers before grilling or broiling.
This recipe for McCormick Montreal Steak Seasoning serves/makes .5 cups
I love making my own spice recipes at home. It's cheap, adds flavor without adding calories and I can tailor it to my family's preference. What are your favorite spice combinations??
I love this Yahoo Group. Fantastic simple and cheap recipes, crafts, and various home keeping tips are shared by the community members. You can enter your email address below to join and gain access to all the posts and submit your own.